Background

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fall Leaves Manicure


I kind of love this manicure. I got my fall nail plate from Vivid Lacquer (number 013) and I love it! I love autumn leaves, and this plate has four kinds, one with a photo-negative look, very modern and cool. I liked the color scheme in this pedicure, so I totally copied it. I left out the 3-D elements, because I prefer the smoothness of a simple manicure, but I tried to copy the generally feeling of it. 

Thumb and middle finger base color: Fingerpaints Catwalk Queen
Pointer and Pinker: China Glaze I Herd That
Ring: Sally Hansen Black Out
Stamping Plates: Thumb and ring fingers, Vivid Lacquer 013
Middle finger, Wintstonia 119




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...