Background

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Distressed Dark Fall Manicure

 I love this manicure. I used this technique from Chalkboard Nails and found it very easy and cool-looking. This is good nail art for when you don't have a lot of patience to make it perfect because mistakes can be incorporated into the design. The polishes I used were Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Uptempo Plum (that's the eggplant colored base), Wet n' Wild Chrome Steel in the Spotlight, China Glaze Elephant Walk (that's the grey creme).

Last year, I did punk nails which are similar, but this technique is much quicker and easier.



1 comment:

  1. You are invited to take part in my "International Giveaway sponsored by Born Pretty Store"
    (Prize: A $30 Voucher)

    Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/10/born-pretty-stores-30-voucher-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...