Background

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Antidote to a Bad Day: Hair and Nails

My friend came to visit me, and I gave her a manicure in gold and black (she is a singer, so she chose the music-themed stamp). I also gave her a braid crown hairstyle (pics below). Good times. 

Black polish is Sally Hansen Black Out
Gold is China Glaze 2030
The stamp is Mash 73






Twisty Braid Crown and Bun

My friend has very fine hair, so I used dry shampoo on it to make it easier to work with. I used Bastiste, which I like a lot. Directions: Part hair. Make one-sided french braids on each side. You do this by instead of adding hair from the right and left sides of the braid, only add from one side (This probably has a name, but I don't know what it is, and a google-search didn't yield anything.). Tie off ends with elastics. Twist braids into bun so that the bottom of the "crown" is visible. Pin. Viola! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...