Background

Monday, May 20, 2013

Watermarble Accent Manicure

I've been off of water marbles for a while now, mostly because they are very time-consuming. I recently bought China Glaze Passion For Petals, a cool color that exists between extremes. It's almost a bright, but it's a little pastelly. It's almost a mom-shade, but it's a little too bright. It's almost a pastel, but it's a little too faded. It's almost but not quite red-ish. It's kinda pinkish. Maybe a little tiny bit orangy. It's hard to pin down. It's interesting-- way more interesting than a creme has any right to be. Anyway, I put it on, and it wasn't feeling right for my mood or something, so I decided to add a water marble accent on my thumb and ring fingers. I did a semi-monochrome using Revlon Color Stay in Cashmere Pink and China Glaze Fois Gras. I used Seche Vite for the top coat and it's super-glossy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...