Background

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Gelish: Sinful Colors In the Limelight

Here is an 80s manicure I did using a base color of Sinful Shine (a new gelish polish from Sinful Colors, more on that in a minute) In the Limelight, Konad White Polish with Cheeky stamp #3 for the hearts. In the Limelight is the green that I've been looking for for years: a dusty, faded, kelly green. So pretty. 


I have been very sparing with new polish purchases, because more polish is totally unnecessary given my stash, but I was curious about this line, especially since it's from Sinful Colors, a brand I really like.  
So, Sinful Shine With Gel Tech claims to be shinier and more long-lasting than its regular polishes. I was curious, but since I use Seche Vite for a topcoat, all of my polishes are pretty shiny in the end. I have been curious about Gel polishes, but I change my polish too often for a long-lasting Gel manicure to make any kind of sense, so I haven't tried it yet. This polish is what I call gelish, meaning, it's not technically a gel polish, but it claims to look and last like a gel. I have to say,  I like it. I did the base manicure three days ago, and added the stamp just before I took the photos. Not bad for a three-day old manicure. By now there would usually be obvious chips, especially on my first and middle fingers. 


Here is SC In the Limelight by itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...