Background

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall Challenge: Day Four, Cozy and Warm

I interpreted "Cozy and Warm" with argyle. Argyle socks, argyle sweaters, definitely cozy and warm :) I did different color schemes on each hand over a base of American Apparel Poppy. (And in case you're curious, I did not leave the house with a different argyle manicures on each hand! I did this for the blog, then took it off.) I used scotch tape for the background squares, and I freehanded the lines. The freehanded lines looks super-sloppy up close, but they looked all right from a distance. I haven't done much freehand, because I like the crisper lines that come from taping and stamping, but I think this is a respectable effort. 


Above: base: American Apparel Poppy. OPI Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees and Kiss Striper in White


Above: Base, American Apparel Poppy, Sally Hansen Pacific, and Kiss Striper in Black





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...