Background

Monday, July 30, 2012

OPI Design Series: Classic

OPI Design Series Classic is a gorgeous, holographic, caramel-colored polish. It has a good formula that goes opaque in two coats. I really like this polish. It's subtle and ladylike, but is also textured and interesting without making your nails scream, "LOOK AT US! HEY! DOWN HERE! WE'RE BLUE WITH PURPLE SEAHORSE-SHAPED GLITTER!" Which is all well and good, but as awesome as seahorse nails are, they are a little hard to explain at work. This polish is more like, "Hey there, we're a warm, toasty beige color, and if you look at us a moment longer, you'll see that we're shimmery and almost incandescent, but not in a gaudy way." 

Yes, I realize I just made my nail polish speak. It's been a busy week at work and apparently it's making me a little slap-happy. :) 




2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...