Background

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Vacation Manicure: Glimmer by Icing


I went to the Cape this week, and the weather was PERFECT. I love the summer. I took the swatch photos on the beach so I could get the ocean in the shots. Massachusetts Bay is a pretty lovely backdrop. :) I bought this polish a while ago, because I thought it looked like shimmery sand. I underestimated how sparkly it is, but I still like it a lot. It has a nice formula that is opaque in two coats. One criticism for this polish is that it looks really bumpy, as if it's a real top-coat eater. The funny thing is, it isn't. One coat of Seche Vite made it respectably smooth to the touch, but I think it needs several coats of topcoat anyway just to smooth out that rough, bumpy look. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...