Background

Friday, June 1, 2012

OPI Number One Nemesis

I like this polish. I know that the Spiderman polishes have received some criticism for being a little uninspired, especially considering that two of the colors are dead-on dupes for Chanel colors (I Spotted the Lizard = Peridot, and Number One Nemesis = Graphite). While I understand that point of view, I think this color is complex and gorgeous, and frankly, since I hope I will never, not ever, fork over $25 + for a single nail polish-- unless in addition to nail polish, the bottle also contains a genie-- I'm totally fine with two Chanel dead-on dupes. Thanks, OPI! :) Formula and application were standard OPI. In other words, good and 2-3 coats. 

Aaaaand, in case you didn't know, this polish just happens to be included as a mini in my giveaway! If you haven't entered yet, throw your hat in the ring. New followers are welcome to enter! 



2 comments:

  1. I saw this mini set in the store the other day and almost bought it. I think it has great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm such a sucker for the cute little bottles and the packaging.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...