Background

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Jade Gradient

I just can't seem to stop myself from doing gradients, now that I finally can do them and not have them look dabbed-on like like Bob Ross' happy little trees. Not that I'm criticizing his technique-- awesome for leaves, but not so great for gradients. For those who remember Bob Ross, here. For those who don't, here. For this one, I used Orly Lucky Duck (darker green) with Sinful Colors Olympia as the base. Top coat is, now as ever, Seche Vite.  Also, on a totally unrelated note: don't forget to enter my giveaway!!!   








5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think this is the best compliment I've ever gotten-- thank you!

      Delete
  2. pretty gradient! I love gradients, too! I can see what you mean about his technique not working well for gradients, haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...