Background

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wet n' Wild LE Chrome: Stay Outta My Bismuth

I hate to say it, because I know how difficult Wet n' Wild Limited Editions can be to find, but their new Chrome collection is totally, totally cool. It's shiny, metallic, and the color is a complex combination of colored foil and gold. I'm also a sucker for the retro font on the bottle. Again, I apologize, because I know that finding a LE from Wet n' Wild is about as easy as finding a unicorn. The Chrome Collection is priced a little high for the brand and the bottle size, $3.99 for .29 fl oz. I got mine on sale, which is why I decided to buy any at all. I hope that this isn't a trend for Wet n' Wild. Part of the appeal of the brand is that it's a great impulse-buy. For me, $3.99 for a tiny, almost sample-sized bottle of drugstore nail polish doesn't quite qualify as an impulse-buy. But, that said, these are super-cool polishes, and if you see one, even if you're not a foil-girl, I say give it a shot-- the two-tone foil finish is pretty nifty, and it's one I haven't seen before. These photos are worth clicking on to enlarge, so that you can see the color variation. 




1 comment:

  1. OH my gosh! I actually have to have this polish because of the name,although it does look splendid as well! It reminds me of the way I used to pronounce a bad word I learned when I was just four yrs of age,LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...