Background

Monday, April 23, 2012

OPI 25 Colorful Years

I recently inherited 25 Colorful Years from my friend, Nikki, who just thinned out her polish collection. I'm so glad she gave met his one! I know what you're probably thinking, which is something like, "Really, Theresa? Really? You own yet another red? How many do you need?" First, I say, need schmeed-- this is about wanting, not needing! And then I would refer you to the pictures below to persuade you. I love this red. It's a bright, cheerful blue-red that is almost, almost, in berry-territory. That slight ambiguity makes it a more interesting color than a bright maraschino-cherry-red. The application was good: two coats for opacity. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...