Background

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Turquoise over Gold

I know, I know, crackles are so passe at this point, but when the colored China Glaze line came out last year, I was tempted by this turquoise crackle, called Crushed Candy, but I just didn't wear them often enough to justify buying it. Anyway, I found it languishing in a sales bin at Sally's, so I decided to rescue it. :) For this manicure, I did a base color of one coat of Sally Hansen Gilty Pleasure, and one coat of Crushed Candy, and one more coat of Seche Vite. 



1 comment:

  1. i have some beads that look just like this, they're like gold and turquoise crackled - so pretty! and i dont even like crackle polish!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...