Background

Monday, March 12, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella

Sinful Colors Cinderella is exactly the sort of polish that makes me favor this brand. It's a unique color with a good formula. It's also inexpensive and not tested on animals. Cinderella has a blue, creamy base with pink shimmer. I know this color has been getting some attention from other bloggers, and for good reason. If you're a blue fan or a pastel fan, definitely treat yourself if you see one.  I recommend you click on the pictures to see the larger slideshow versions-- it's easier to see the pink shimmer. 




2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this shade. As I swatched & reviewed it I retty much swooned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It's a nice twist on a cream. It's not a shimmer or a glitter. Maybe a glimmer?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...