Background

Friday, March 16, 2012

Revlon Colorstay Bare Bones

All right. I admit it. I'm a fan of the new Revlon Colorstay polishes. They actually do last longer than other polishes. They chip less. The colors go opaque in a reasonable number of coats (1-3). The colors are pretty and the bottle shape is attractive. But the brush. The horrible brush. The awkward, stiff brush that resembles a tiny trowel. Ugh. Still, I keep buying these polishes. So, friends, that's my final word. Good polish. Bad brush. Here, I've swatched Bare Bones for you. I bought it because I have American Apparel California Trooper, which is a similar Khaki colored polish. I've found it one of the most useful polishes I own. I like it for a background for stamping, and it's good in water marbles. In terms of personal taste, my default palette is neutrals. Nothing ground-breaking here, just a  nice, long-lasting, sandy beige cream. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...