Background

Saturday, March 3, 2012

China Glaze Strawberry Fields

You know what's nice? When Sally's has a "Buy a bottle of Seche Vite and get a free China Glaze" offer. I mean, for someone like me, that's like saying, "Pay your electric bill and get this delicious, delicious cupcake for free." Really, Connecticut Light and Power? A free cupcake, you say? To do something I would have done anyway? DONE. TWICE. 

Anyway, here is China Glaze's Strawberry Fields, a color that I'd been on the fence about for months. It is gorgeous. I'm not a big glitter girl, but I love glass flecks and this is so preeeeeeeettty. I mean, just look at it. It looks like strawberry syrup with undissolved bits of sugar in it. So pretty and summery. The formula was good; it was opaque in two coats, so although it has that sort of translucent quality to the finish, it isn't a sheer polish. 



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it when Sally's has sales like that!! And with the beauty card, you get such a great deal. Pretty polish, btw- I've been thinking about buying it for a long time and now I'm convinced!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, now that I have this one, I'm thinking about Raspberry Festival, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...