Background

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's Day Subtle Heart Manicure

Generally, I'm not a super girlie-girl, but it is almost Valentine's day, and a little girliness is fun, so I did a dot manicure and put in one heart among the dots on the ring finger of my right hand. I also tried to suggest the shape of the top of a heart with the pattern of the dots. The base color is Essie No Boundaries. The dots are OPI Pandamonium Pink and China Glaze Concrete Catwalk.
*Also, please vote on what Valentine's Day manicure I should do for you-- the poll is in the upper right corner! 



2 comments:

  1. I want these we should of done these . Oh and when u walked out the door I kinda messed up the other nail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad! Did you leave the manicure on or did you take it off?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...