Background

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ring of Fire Nails

Here is my homage to Johnny Cash AND Valentine's Day in one crazy manicure. The base color is American Apparel's Poppy. The blended colors are China Glaze City Siren, OPI Suzi Skis the Pyrenees, American Apparel Poppy, and a tiny amount of Sinful Colors Feeling Great. I used Sinful Colors Black on Black with Mash plate 63. I blended the colors using a paintbrush and acetone. 
*Also, please vote on what Valentine's Day manicure I should do for you next! The widget is in on the right under the header. :)



Below: The watercolor gradient before I added the stamp

Below: Johnny and June <3

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...