Background

Friday, January 27, 2012

Life and Manicures: The Over the Shoulder, Walkin' Out the Door, Two-Handed Double-Bird

For those who read my recent Narcissistic Jerk post, here is another, related, manicure for you. I present to you the Double Bird Manicure! I designed this for those of us who are too dignified and mature to actually flip someone off, but acknowledge that sometimes there are people who deserve not just one bird, but two. I tried to make it pretty. After all, if you're going to be profane, you might as well be pretty. 



Below: The Two-Handed Double-Bird. (Sorry the photo is fuzzy, I took it with Photobooth, so unfortunately, it's not as sharp as the others.)


Below: China Glaze Holo by itself. 

Base Color: China Glaze Hologram
Stamp Color: Sinful Colors Black on Black
Stamps: Red Angel 102

 Note: I was inspired from a comment made by Nail Nerd in response to my recent Narcissistic Jerk Mani. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...