Background

Monday, January 23, 2012

Life and Manicures: The I Keep Dating the Same Narcissistic Jerk Manicure

Okay, so, normally I keep my personal life out of this blog, but today I was looking through my polish, trying to figure out what I wanted to wear. I was looking at the pinks, the lavenders, and I thought how pretty they are, and what a poor reflection of my current state of mind. So then I thought, why not mix life and manicures? Therefore, I bring you the hideously ugly, gross, snot-green and brown, craptacular homage to my love life, the "I Keep Dating the Same Narcissistic Jerk Manicure." The green is for nausea and the gold stars are for my excellent judgement and taste. Enjoy, friends! 



Base Color: China Glaze Trendsetter
Waves: Essie Little Brown Dress, BM Plate 209
Stars: China Glaze 2030, BM Plate 206 and Mash Plate 50
Dots: Finger Paints Cordur-Orange



5 comments:

  1. HAHAHA you had me at the title. :) What's great is all those gold stars you can use to flip 'em off on the way out. Fudge 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Thank you! This manicure is the first good laugh I've had in days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, though, your comment has given me an idea for another manicure... >:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, love it. Craptacular ..... my new word of the day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha, glad I could brighten your day! :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...