Background

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Cappuccino Nails

I'm amazed that it took me this long to think of this, since I so much time sitting in coffee shops:  a cappuccino water marble! There were a lot of cool pix online of cappuccino designs, but here are the ones I used: darker and lighter. I think my index and middle finger on my right hand (first photo below) look the most like the designs of a cappuccino.




Above: Photos Taken in Artificial Light

Below: Photos Taken in Natural Light


Techniques: water marble, cleanup with paintbrush and acetone

Base Polish: Seche Rebuild
Base Color: Wet n' Wild French Creme
Marble Polishes: Wet n' Wild French Creme, American Apparel California Trooper, OPI Holiday Glow. 
Topcoat: Seche Vite

2 comments:

  1. oooooh not my colours at all, but that totally works!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I always default to beiges and browns, so I'm all over this manicure :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...