Background

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Amber's Valentine's Day Manicure


I was visiting some friends and family this week, and I forgot my camera. Of course, I gave people manicures. I did this early Valentine's Day one for my friend, Amber, and I had to use my cell phone camera! Booo! The quality is really bad and for that I apologize, but I wanted to show it to you anyway. 

Amber is pretty adventurous with her manicures, and she asked me for something crazy, so I had fun. I gave her a base of skittle  nails in Valentine's Day colors, and then used different stamps and patterns. 

Base Polishes:
Index: Sinful Snow Me White
Thumb and Middle: China Glaze Traffic Jam
Ring: OPI Pandamonium Pink
Pinky: OPI Design Series Extravagance

Stamping Polishes:
Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Black on Black
China Glaze: Traffic Jam

Red Angel Plates: 103, 110, 114, and 120. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...