Background

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Poinsettia Swatch and Stamp

This is a stamp manicure I did using China Glaze Poinsettia for the base and Sinful Colors Black on Black with Bundle Monster plate 201 for the stamp. I was surprised at how much the stripes darkened the over-all appearance of the polish; as you can see from the photo of Poinsettia on its own, it is a really vibrant red. It's another one of those bright pinup reds I love-- my other favorite is Really Red from Essie (which I no longer buy, as the company is now owned by L'Oreal. Booo for animal testing!). Anyway, if you'd like a Rosemary Clooney in White Christmas Red polish, I recommend Poinsettia. 

     
Above: China Glaze Poinsettia with Sinful Colors Black on Black 

Above: China Glaze Poinsettia 



4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I liked this manicure so much, I left it on for three days (and for me that's an eternity). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for painting my nails the other day, I got lots of compliments! & I bought Poinsettia from Sally's the next day :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...