Background

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Merry Manicure

China Glaze's Poinsettia is my new favorite red. It has eclipsed even Essie's Really Red, which was my favorite red until now. The truth is that they're either dupes or near-dupes, so what gives China Glaze the lead is that the company does not test on animals and is not owned by a company that tests on animals, which leaves me with no ethical dilemma to unsnarl. I can simply enjoy my awesome technicolor-red manicure. All the polishes in this manicure are China Glaze*: the base is poinsettia; the dots are Holly-Day (green), Twinkle Lights (glitter), and 847 (Gold).  

 Reminder: If you haven't thrown your hat in the ring for my Color Icon giveaway, click on the link in the upper right hand corner! 




*Note: I've done a lot of China Glaze posts lately, so I want to note that all polishes were purchased by me.




2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...