Background

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thanks, Mom!

My mom came to visit last weekend. We spent the day in the city: had lunch, went for a walk in Central Park, and sat and had coffee. Later, we were walking by a cosmetics store, and it pulled me in with its tractor beam. My mom, half amused, half annoyed, searched for an eyebrow pencil. I got a little dazed staring at the China Glaze display. I was holding two bottles, unable to decide which one I wanted. My mom grabbed them both out my hands and bought them for me. It was very sweet of her to indulge my habit. :) Thanks, mom! <3 

China Glaze Light as Air and Jetstream.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. It was very cute. I gave her a manicure with Jetstream :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...