Background

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Reverse French with CG in the City and Black

Here is a reverse french manicure with China Glaze CG in the city and Sinful Colors Black on Black. I've practiced the reverse french for ages now, and I think I'm finally able to do it neatly enough that the end result doesn't look as though I put on a blindfold and then applied the second color with a butter knife. Yay! 



Below: CG in the City by itself. This is a really pretty polish. I'm not a huge glitter fan, but I like this one. It is a bit gritty looking, almost like really pretty, sparkly sand-- it's pretty but it's also interesting and textured. Application was fine; it needed three coats for opacity. Removal was slightly easier than I usually experience with glitters, maybe because the pieces were so small. Nice job, China Glaze! 




4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sarah! I used hole reinforcers for the shape, which worked well for the top part of my nail, but the edges were trickier because I couldn't get the sticker to form a tight enough seal. My solution was to go in with a striper to do the corners neatly.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...