Background

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

OPI Rising Star

This polish is from OPI's Burlesque collection from last winter. This came as part of Little Teasers, a set of mini bottles. I honestly can't decide how I feel about this polish. It's not so much pretty as it is eye-catching. It's warmer than gold, but not quite copper. Like caramel-bronze-honey-gold, which I must admit, sounds stunning. But while I do think it's an appropriate color for the trifecta of holidays, I also find it a bit odd. Anyway, regardless of the color and my inability to decide if I like it or not, I can say that the formula of RS is excellent, and like many metallic polishes, the dry-time is short. 


2 comments:

  1. You may be on the face with the color but I think it looks great on you!! (:
    I'm totally adding this to my wishlist, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...