Background

Monday, November 28, 2011

Layering with China Glaze Snow Globe



I sat on the fence about getting China Glaze Snow Globe since I'm generally not a huge fan of glitters or of layering. I admit, I didn't sit on the fence for long. I more paused while hurdling it. Anyway, once again, I have found that my polish preferences are not set in stone. I might be into this polish because it's so different from the creams and crellys that have dominated my polish choices this fall. It's sparkly and pretty and looks like icy glaze. In the photos above, I've layered it with other polishes: China Glaze First Mate, Sea Spray, and Orly Winter Wonderland, which is my as-yet uncontested favorite winter polish. On my pinky is three coats of Snow Globe by itself. Please excuse my lovely stained nails-- it's the price of being a polish fanatic. The formula of SG is good. The glitter is a bit sparse, but works nicely as a layering polish or on its own as a simple, pretty manicure.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...