Background

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bull's Eye Mani

I've been on kick for the last few weeks of super-short nails with bright colors and crazy patterns. I like that there is something casual about short nails that seems to balance the effort and care it takes to do a manicure that is conspicuous in color or patterns. Anyway, the first day, I wore it as it is pictured in the first pic below. On the second day, I added the red french tips. 


Base polish: American Apparel California Trooper
Stamping Polish: Sinful Colors Black on Black
French Tip: China Glaze Poinsettia
Bundle Monster Plate 206

Note: California Trooper has ended up being a really useful polish. It's very nice on its own, but it's also nice as a neutral background for stamping.


4 comments:

  1. Cool nails! U have really nice nailblog! :3

    http://pienikynsinurkkaus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you-- that's so nice of you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Can I ask which stamping plate you used here? I LOVE this mani!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I used Bundle Monster plate #206. :)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...