Background

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ULTA Deep Desire

Happy almost-fall, everyone! I was not ready for fall until two days ago when the weather turned cool and crisp and GORGEOUS. Now, I think I'm ready! So, to celebrate the impending change in the season, I have a beautiful fall maroon for you! I am a new fan of ULTA polishes. I bought a few to try and I've been really pleased so far. This one is a deep burgundy creme that is opaque in two coats. The formula is a little thick, but that can easily be remedied with a few drops of polish thinner. Deep Desire is an interesting color because I think it works as a neutral and can be nudged toward a more defined look depending on the rest of your style. I think it could be either vampy or demure. It reminds me a lot of OPI Sanguine a.k.a., Royal Rajah Ruby except DD has no shimmer or depth; it's a straight creme with some of the "squishiness" of a jelly. Shown below with top coat (Seche Vite). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...