Background

Monday, September 26, 2011

Galaxy Nails, Episode II






So, I realize that title is completely dorky. I'm gonna own it and go with it anyway. 

Ever since I saw these galaxy nails, I've wanted to recreate them. This is my latest attempt. I haven't quite got it right yet, although I think this is a respectable result. I stuck to black and blue for the background, and white for the stars, as the photo seems to, but it still didn't come out quite the way I hoped it would. I think next time I'll try for more blue, less black, and smaller stars. I'm determined! 

What I Used and What I Did

OPI Black
Sinful Colors Secret Admirer
Orly Star of Bombay
Wet n' Wild French Creme

Techniques: painting, sponging, dotting, cleanup with thin paintbrush and acetone

Background: black
accent: Secret Admirer, white, blue
stars: white


5 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...