Background

Friday, September 23, 2011

Frankenglaze!

Here is my first franken! It's a frankenglaze, which are perfect for glitter sandwiches.  I discovered that I only had one polish that was sheer enough for glitter sandwiches, so I decided to make my own. The nice thing about this is that you can use colors you already have (and like). I found that adding clear polish to a pigmented polish did not achieve the milky quality I wanted, so I added some white. 
*Note: I mixed the franken in a mini polish bottle.

Base Color: Sinful Colors Seaweed
Glitter: Wet n' Wild Party of Five Glitters
Frankenglaze: 1/3-not quite 1/2 Sinful Colors Seaweed 
1/2 Wet n' Wild clear
 A few drops Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Et voila! A glitter sandwich glaze in the color of your choice! 

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...