Background

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sinful Colors Thimbleberry

I had never heard of a thimbleberry before seeing this polish, which is a little surprising to me considering they grow here in New England. Also, it looks like the much more familiar  raspberry or a blackberry. I Googled it because I wanted to see how aptly it was named. Take a look at this photo-- I think it's a good match! I'm generally not a huge fan of corals-- but I did like this one. It's an odd color, and it changes a lot depending on the light. In the first photo, in natural light, it is a vibrant coral-orange (corange?). In the flash photo, it's more on the salmon-pink side. The formula for this was pretty good. It needed three coats for opacity. I think this is a nice, warm color for the transitional period between the end of summer and the beginning of fall. 

--


4 comments:

  1. I wasn't going to get this one, but after these swatches, I think I have to!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, the same thing happened to me after I saw someone else's swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi T! It's Amber in Keene =] I love your blog, it's awesome! And I love Sinful Colors, have you seen their Irish Green?? It's my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amber! Thanks, I'm so glad you like my blog! I saw you signed up as a follower :) You should enter the giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...