Background

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mod Mermaid and Mermaid's Booty Manicures

I've gone crazy with my new dotting tools. I love them! I've been wanting to do another mermaid manicure for a while (it's my inner 8 year old), so I did one and the last photo shows a variation on it. For both manicures: I used Seche Rebuild as the base coat. The background is Wet 'n Wild Blue Wants to be a Millionaire (the blue counterpart of Hanna Pinktana. Ugh. Those names are killing me, but the polishes are great and very inexpensive).

Mod Mermaid: The dots are four polishes: Jesse's Girl Glee (pictured below) an iridescent blue-green--  gorgeous! What I imagine the color of  a mermaid's tail would be. Jesse's girl Confetti, an iridescent purple with blue. Wet 'n Wild Blue Moon, sheer navy blue with a shimmer, and Sally Hansen Celeb City* (silver).





Mermaid's Booty: Forgive the dumb name-- it was too easy. For this one, I used two types of Milani one-coat glitters to make coins. The background, once again, is Wet 'n Wild Blue Wants to be a Millionaire. The "coins" are Milani Gold Glitz, Milani Silver Dazzle, and Sally Hansen Celeb City*.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...