Background

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mod Dots

 I wish I could take credit for this idea, but I can't. I saw it on Very Emily.  I love the nail art, and her photos are amazing. Anyway, seeing this manicure prompted me to order dotting tools, but I was  impatient to try this manicure, so I took a sewing pin with a ball on the tip, stuck it into the eraser on the end of a pencil. Just as a note, that impromptu dotting tool worked like a champ. I totally recommend it. If you've been hesitating to try nail art, I'd say this is a great manicure to start with. It's easy and it doesn't have to be perfect, which is especially convenient if you're not too confident yet with your non-dominant hand. 

The base polish is American Apparel California Trooper. The light green dots are American Apparel MacArthur Park; the darker green dots are American Apparel Army Jacket; the white dots are Wet n' Wild French White Creme. 


*Note: I purchased all polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...