Background

Friday, August 5, 2011

H&M Dazzling Jade

Here is H&M's Dazzling Jade. I think it's more of a teal, but potato-potahto. Either way, this is a gorgeous polish. As a rule, I do not like teal, but I can no longer say that, because this polish is awesome. It is a creme-jelly (crelly?). It's very easy to manipulate and is opaque in two coats. This polish was the one I used for the base in my Blue Splatter manicure, but it was so pretty I had to wear it on its own. I mentioned this in an earlier post, but I'll mention it again here: H&M does not test on animals, so for those who prefer to buy cruelty-free brands, you can add H&M to your list. 



3 comments:

  1. I love it when I find a new color family that I used to consider a no go... congrats! Beautiful pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kim! Btw, I just found your blog and started following you :) I'm bummed though because I realized that my blog pic isn't popping up in the followers box. Boooo! I definitely have to fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty color. :)

    I call creme-jellies crellys, too. I just love that word. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...