Background

Sunday, August 7, 2011

American Apparel California Trooper

California Trooper is a light khaki creme. I hesitated for a moment before I bought it because I have comparable neutrals in my collection (light gray, light greige, pale pink). I ended up being really happy I got this: it's a great color on its own, and it's a very useful polish for nail art (especially as a backdrop). Another feature of this polish I really like is the packaging. The bottle shape and size, the font of the letters-- it's just a really nice presentation. The polish was a bit tricky to apply, and I'm not sure if that was the fault of the brush (which was a bit skinny) or the formula. In either case, it was not a deal-breaker for me, it just means that a good application will require a little extra effort. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...