Background

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wet 'n Wild Hanna Pinktana

I bought this polish as a substitute for China Glaze's Electra Magnetic. It is not a dupe, but I thought it might be similar. HP is supposedly a holo, although I don't quite see it. I do think it's beautiful, though. It is super-sparkly; the effect is somewhere between a holo and a glitter. A demi-holo, perhaps? I could not quite capture the color. It looks a little washed-out in the photos; IRL it's a little richer, somewhere between a mauve and a raspberry. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by this polish. The formula was thick but workable, and the color and sparkly effect is gorgeous. The photos are three coats and a topcoat of seche vite. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...