Background

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wet n' Wild Gray's Anatomy

This duochrome is much more interesting on the nails than it looks in the bottle. In the bottle, there is some shift in color, but subtle, kind of like an oil spill. Once I got it on my nails, the color change was dramatic. In some lights it looked purple; in others, silvery; and in others, metallic green. It's a very cool color. I used three coats for opacity and had no drying problems. I did notice that there was some tipwear earlier than I normally have it. I did this manicure (with topcoat) at night and took the photos the following afternoon. You can see some tipwear already. I consider this a minor flaw, however, especially considering the quality, which is good, and the pricepoint. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...