Background

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Revlon Emerald

This is the lovely Emerald by Revlon. I'd almost bought one of the greens like this that have come out in the last couple of years, but never did it. I stared at Jade Is the New Black for so long when OPI's Hong Kong collection came out, I must have looked like I was meditating on it. Anyway, I was bingeing on  Revlon Top Speeds earlier this Spring, and I bought Emerald on a whim. It's a rich, medium-green creme with blue undertones. The formula is fine, applies smoothly, and dries in a reasonable amount of time. This is also a polish with a shiny finish; I did not use a topcoat for the swatches. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this!! I have also done the same thing with Jade Is the New Black!! I think next time I see it I'm just going to go get it! Also, because of this post I now have a huge desire for Emerald!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I know, I was never quite in love with JITNB, but I did like that color family. Who knows, though, I passed on Shimmerry Chic and now it's my current favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...