Background

Friday, July 29, 2011

Revlon Carbonite

Here is the much-awaited Carbonite from Revlon. I think this one might become one of my fall and winter favorites. The color is a leaden cast with a very slight yellow, which distinguishes it from other polishes in the silver-steel family. Another distinguishing characteristic is the texture of the polish, which seems less like polish with a metallic appearance, but more like liquid metal. It's pretty cool. It is a bit tricky to apply, but not so much so that I would consider it a deal-breaker. 

Carbonite is a budget-friendly almost-dupe of Chanel's Graphite. I regret that I can't offer my own comparison, but a little Googling makes me think that the difference is negligible, and that owning both is unnecessary; therefore, I don't know about you, but I'm going for the Revlon!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...