Background

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Milani Digital

This is my first Milani polish. I've held off buying any for a few reasons. The first was that I didn't know whether or not they tested on animals. (They don't). The second was I thought the price was bit high and the bottles a bit small for a drugstore polish. The third was that I didn't particularly like the appearance of the product: the bottle shape or the font. I acknowledge that it's a silly concern, but at the same time I can defend it: cosmetics are all about aesthetics; therefore, the appearance of the product certainly matters even if it has nothing to do with its quality. 

Anyway, stand back, because now I'm going to gush. I LOVE this polish. Love it. The formula was amazing-- very easy to work with. It was neither too thin nor too thick; it was easy to manipulate, and it was not streaky. Also, the color. Look at the color. Gahhhhhh. It's so pretty! I couldn't stop staring at my hands. The polish is a rose-base. The micro glitter is primarily gold, but also has blue, teal, fuchsia, and purple flecks. The secondary colors don't register except to add depth and interest to the rose-gold. It's a gorgeous polish. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...