Background

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Jackson Pollock Nails

Okay, so, Konad gets the credit for this and not JP, but still , it's a cool manicure, right? I love it! I've been wanting to do a paint splatter manicure for a while, but haven't quite been willing to deal with the epic clean up. This is a great technique to achieve the same look. Another lacquerhead might recognize the nail stamp, but most people won't. Take a look at my other splatter posts here and here and here.

I used Orly Lollipop for the background. I used one layer each of Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Black on Black with Konad stamp 70. Topcoat was Seche Vite.



2 comments:

  1. That is sooooooooooooooo coool! Please try the splatter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was so happy when this plate arrived-- I ordered it especially to be able to do this manicure.

    So, you want me to try the splatter? Okay, I'm game! I'll give it a try in the next couple of weeks and post the results :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...