Background

Monday, July 11, 2011

Green Squared

I have done this manicure in magenta, but I love this stamp so much, I wanted to do it again in another color. I used Sinful Colors Mint Apple as the background and  Sinful Colors Black on Black with Bundle Monster plate 203. Mint Apple distinguishes itself from the legions of other mint-greens that have come out in the past year or so with a subtle gold shimmer. The formula is thin but easy to work with. I used two coats for this manicure, although I think it would look better with three, especially if I were wearing it on its own with no stamp. 











2 comments:

  1. Love this! You make me want to buy Sinful Colors. I have zero (for now) in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...