Background

Sunday, July 10, 2011

China Glaze Lemon Fizz

I bought China Glaze's Lemon Fizz in my quest to find a yellow with a good formula, or the Holy Grail of nail polish. LF is okayish. With patience, it's workable. It's not runny like many of the yellows I've tried, but it is somewhat gloppy and steaky. I like the color; it's a medium yellow, neither too warm nor too cool. I thought it looked nice with my skin tone, which is a first me for a yellow. In general, and especially with this polish, I recommend using Seche Vite as your topcoat. SV has concealed many of my less than stellar applications, and it was very useful in making LF look neat. 




*Please excuse my shockingly dry cuticles! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...