Background

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

China Glaze Gamer Glam

Gamer Glam is a gorgeous holo lavender. I like all the polishes in the Tronica collection. I especially like this one, however. I wasn't able to capture quite how awesome and multifaceted the holo is. I think if you click on the first photo and look at my pointer finger, that comes the closest. It is very interesting but not flashy, which I like. Hmmm. I'm thinking this description is reading like a Rorschach test. The formula has the same minor issues as the other ones in the Tronica collection. They become tacky very quickly, even before I am able to finish one coat, so the brush drags the polish and makes bald spots. However, it is only a tricky formula, not an impossible one, and in my opinion, the payoff is well worth the effort.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...