Background

Monday, July 18, 2011

Butterfly Award


Thanks to Monique at Forever 1992 for giving me this cool Butterfly Award! 


Here are the rules (which I copied from Forever 1992):

The Rules:
1. Link the person back who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Answer the following questions below
4. Award this to 15 bloggers

1. Done. Take a look at Forever 1992: cool nail art and product reviews! 

2. Seven Things About Me
  1. I have taken road trips across the US three times. 
  2. I wish I were a glitter polish girl, but I'm just not. 
  3. I love old movies (Casablanca, It Happened One Night, Mildred Pierce).
  4. I eat far too many cookies. I have a good metabolism, but I'm going to be totally hosed when it slows down because I have a sweet tooth. 
  5. I stopped getting cable television three years ago, after I realized what a time suck it is. I made the decision while I was weak and headachy after an ill-advised 48 hour America's Next Top Model marathon. Never looked back. 
  6. I went through a phase in college when I would write this poem on bathroom walls.
  7. Mac (not PC), Pepsi or Coke (I don't care as long as it's diet), half and half and one sugar, window (not aisle), and paper (not plastic).
3. Questions

  1. favorite color: depends on what the color is for 
  2. favorite song: depends on the occasion
  3. favorite dessert: depends on the time of year
  4. what annoys me: being misunderstood
  5. favorite pet: my grumpy cat, Lola.
  6. black or white: I can't answer this; it's too general. I will say that I like black and white cookies. 
  7. biggest fear: whatever it is, I bet I don't know it yet. 
  8. best feature: being super-evasive with questionnaires. 
  9. what is perfection: here, I'm going to agree with what Monique at Forever 1992 said: perfection is being done at the end of a long day. Totally agree. There are few things that are better than that. :) 
  10. guilty pleasure: nails, definitely. 

4. Okay, I have to award this to 15 other awesome blogs! 
Kat's Klaw Polish
Ditch the Mittens
Gotham Polish
Nailderella
Pixie Polish
Trailer Hood Chic
Lacquered Lover
Short 'n Chic
An Amateur's Nail Obsession 
Nailside
Polish Vixen
Ali's Nail News
I <3 Delicious Nails
Acetone and Old Lacquer

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl, you don't have to bother with the this but as I was done reading your 7 facts I realize I forgot a part of the award

    http://forever1992.blogspot.com/2011/07/award-fail.html

    ..I thought I'd tell you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you so much! I appreciate you thinking of me! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...