Please forgive the title; I just had to. It was too easy. So, my first post in the blog was newspaper nails, and I've tried it again, this time using white as a background instead of beige. I learned my lesson from my earlier attempts in which the ink transferred a bit faintly. I used more rubbing alcohol and more and steadier pressure to make sure the ink really deposited on my nails. Another method I have seen from some other bloggers is to actually cut out and fit pieces of newspaper to their nails and paint a clear coat over it-- this sounds trickier than the method I use, but I'm interested in trying it. If it is done successfully, you could have readable nails, as opposed to the transfer method, which reverses the images.