Background

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Nerds Need Love Too Swatch

This color, Wet n Wild's Nerds Need Love Too, is not a member of the color family to which I usually gravitate, but for some reason, I like this one. It's a bright, happy color-- perfect for summer.  

Wet n Wild is a brand that I associated with my middle-school years until recently when I became more aware of animal testing and tried to purchase from companies that are cruelty-free. I was pleased to find that there is a drugstore brand (more than one, actually!) that is super-inexpensive, of decent quality, and doesn't hurt small, tufty animals in the service of my vanity. I mention that because I realize that so far in this blog, I have leaned rather heavily on several brands, and I would like to be clear about why that is. 



2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...