Background

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Finger Paints Amethyst Atelier


 I'd never tried Finger Paints before, and I've been wanting to, so I picked up a few that were on sale at Sally's Beauty Supply. The first is Amethyst Atelier, which is a dark blurple, although not so dark that it is an almost-black. I found the color difficult to accurately photograph. It is definitely more purple than blue, which is not really reflected in the pictures. The formula of this nail polish is amazing, among the best of any I've tried. I think that if I had been a little more adept in my application, it would have been a one-coater. It went on smoothly and evenly.

I have also been using Rebuild from Seche as the basecoat, on the recommendation of Rebecca from Rebecca Likes Nails, to help with some weakness in my nails, and I'm happy to say that I've noticed that they already seem to be stronger and are flaking much, much less. I had tried several different strengthening treatments, and this has been the most effective one so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...